CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

RSS - Thing 3

I have been using RSS for a long time in my everyday life. It's a useful tool in so many ways.
For my hobby of knitting there are blogs and free patterns that I like to keep up too. I subscribe to a couple of book review sites. The book reviews help me to know the new books out there and what might be a good book to add to the library.
Blogs of family and friends that have RSS. I can stay in touch and have the latest news and photos they have posted.
World news and local news is a must have.
This is all at my finger tips.
I use Google reader since I have an email account there. Keep it simple is my motto.
Using RSS in the school is a great idea. Current events, book reviews, curriculum updates, teacher notes, the possibilities are amazing.
Besides using a RSS feed for news as I mentioned above, find a book review site. One of the book review sites I use is http://flamingnet.com . They review young adult books.
Good luck and keep reading.

0 comments: