CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Thing 11

I really liked exploring these sites. I did find Del.icio.us to be a little confusing. I couldn't find how to add book marks. Just seemed to be having problems all around the site. Now I will admit that it was probably user error (me). When I'm not so scattered I'll have to really give it a good try. However it would be great for personal use. Traveling comes to mind. When I travel I always look up the area, find the recreation, hotels, restaurants. Since most hotels offer Internet service I can go to del.icio.us and find my sites. Saves me from trying to remember where I saw this or that.
I went Page Keeper and I really like that site. I can see using that at school. We have so many sites that to be able to put them in a categories would be great. Organization, yippee.
Each site had it's pluses. The tools are useful. Now I'll have to think a little more to figure out how fully use these tools.

0 comments: