CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Thing 22

I made it this far. I have learned so much I can hardly believe it.
I have always found the web interesting and liked surfing through. Now to have so many tools.
I don't think keeping up will be difficult and finding the time. The problem will be stopping. I can get so lost in cyber space. I will have to set limits.
The tools I have learned will be a great help with my other blog Dewey Stacks. I have many ideas and it's a constant work in progress. My hope is in a year that it will have evolved into something wonderful for our library.
This site will be discontinued when this program is done. I used this site as my place to document my 23 Things journey. My time and efforts will be put into Dewey Stacks blog.
Thanks for the taking me deeper into the web. It's been a fun journey.

0 comments: