CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Thing 23

I'm doing the happy dance, I finished, I finished.
What a great experience.
Thanks to all of you that put this program together. Job well done.
I learned so many things I don't know where to even start. I'm glad to have started a blog. I would of never have done that on my own.
I had only scratched the surface of the web and now that I have gone deeper I'm excited about exploring the many tools and uses.
My take away will be my blog that I created for our library. I hope it connects with the kids and evolves. Into what I'm not sure of yet. Time will tell.
I'm glad to have participated in 23 Things. If you offer the program again, I'd join.
When I started this program I was trying to decide if I should go back to school and pursue a degree in Media Technology. I love books and now I have learned a little about how libraries are using Web 2.0 tools and combining the two. My decision has become yes.
Thank you!

2 comments:

PatriciaP said...

I am glad this program helped you make your decision about Media Technology....fantastic! Congrats on finishing the big 23, and watch for more in the fall or winter.

Patricia-
CMLE

LeAnn said...

Congrats on finishing! And, your comments about this program are just great. This is what I was hoping to hear people say after finishing this all.

LeAnn Suchy
CMLE 23 Things Coach