CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Thing 13

Whew! I just finished going through all the productivity tools out there. I can't believe all the sites to keep me organized. In all honesty it's all too much. Weeding through this kind of gave me a headache.
I liked Backpack and could see using that for many reasons. School, family, groups and offices. The draw back for me was the paying for the service. Since you pay for it that's probably why it's so good.
I did go to About.com and went through the calendar sites they listed. Could find whatever scheduler to meet any ones needs.
I'll stick to My Yahoo. Been using that for years and it has served me well. I like the calendar, it's simple.
I tried the widget for the countdown. Couldn't get it to work. Must be blocked. It would be a fun to countdown to the end of school.
I have never been one to have to do lists. I write it down and then I never look at the list.
With the productivity tools I could become a organized diva.

0 comments: