CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Thing 15

I am posting so many Things in a row now. I have been going to these sites but haven't had time to post.
I went to pirates and found out I wouldn't be a good one. I'm not a gamer. Hard for me to find the appeal. I have a son who is a gamer and I watch him and see how much he enjoys it.
Gaming online or at home on the many different platforms for kids is just the way it is. They are born into the world having technology at their finger tips. They don't hesitate to jump into a game or on the computer.
I went to Second life but the computer was slow and it made it difficult to do. Looked interesting. If it's like Simms I can see using that for social learning.
Using games in libraries isn't a bad thing. Just need to know what is being used and why.

0 comments: