CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 28, 2008

Thing 19

I went through a lot of the podcast sites listed. I can honestly say I didn't get excited about podcast.
I do download music and books.
I'm not interested in having a podcast of news.
I didn't get any inspiration for creating a podcast at this time. Haven't anything to put out there.
Can't put my finger on why this Thing wasn't exciting. Okay to learn about but at the moment just really don't want to explore more about it. Being honest.

1 comments:

LeAnn said...

I am not a big fan of podcasts either. I zone out during talk radio so I zone out during podcasts, too. Totally not my thing.

But, libraries around the country are using podcasts for things. Our library just started doing podcast conversations with faculty, where they talk to a faculty about books or about their research, etc. I still haven't listened to any of them because I'm just not interested, and even if I did listen I know I would tune it out because it's like talk radio to me.

But, I suppose it's interesting to some people. Not everyone likes what I like, so that's why libraries are doing this sort of thing and why it's good to know about this. So at least now you know, right?

LeAnn Suchy
CMLE 23 Things Coach